Edmonton Garrison Memorial Golf &
TO BOOK YOUR TEE TIME!
MEMBERSHIPS NOW ON SALE!
Welcome to Edmonton Garrison Memorial Golf & Curling Club. If you are looking for a great golf experience which prides itself on course conditions, quality of service and products we provide for our members and guests then it is a must play. Although we cater to the military, we are fully open to the public.
In 2017, the course will offer a tremendous challenge to all players. The golf course has now been stretched with championship tees totaling near 7000 yards along with an enjoyable 5100 from our forward tees.
Not a golfer? You can still enjoy our great facilities! Bring your friends and stop by our restaurant to enjoy some great food and drinks on our patio during the golf season or inside during the winter months.
The EGM is centrally located. It’s next to the Henday and very accessible from the Edmonton Area, St. Albert, Morinville and Cardiff.
2017 will be exciting with lots of great plans for the golf course. To find out more contact our proshop staff or stop by to purchase your 2017 membership today.
Watch the EGMGCC’s M109 Howitzer get delivered to the golf course!!
The Edmonton Garrison Memorial Golf & Curling Club is continuing on with its Memorial Project. Seventeen of nineteen available holes have been sold to date. Phase 2 of the project is available for purchase. There are 29 sets of Woods placed strategically throughout the golf course available for you to put your name on! Each set of Woods is named after a major battle/episode that relates to the conflict the golf hole is named after. For more information, contact Memorial Sales Representative, Lance Gore at email@example.com. You can also click the link below for more information.
“Grass tee driving range OPEN TO PUBLIC”
THE MAIN CONTACT NUMBER IS:
PROSHOP: EXT #1
THE LOUNGE: EXT #2
BANQUETS: EXT #3
HEAD PROFESSIONAL: EXT #4
MAINTENANCE: EXT #227
- Today's #lunch #special at the #EGMGCC is #DinoBeefRibs! #yeg #cfbedmonton https://t.co/n3Wovo7Peg
- We take a look 10 things golfers need on their bucket list. Do you agree with our selections?… https://t.co/CwTl71rgmY
- Do You Need More Water in Your Swing? How to prepare for your game on and off the course! https://t.co/QaWIRzGkfV… https://t.co/QHWpLcw4zf
- Today's special and feature drink - Penne with meatballs and vegetables in a tomato sauce baked… https://t.co/rJQ4fssna2
- Come enjoy today's lunch special - 8oz steak on a garlic bun served with a choice of side $13.00… https://t.co/9x04glRmuE